Mission

A grassroots Citizens' Movement Dedicated to Restoring Property Rights by Exposing and Eliminating Abusive, Agressive, Illegal and unConstitutional Code Enforcement Practices.







Thursday, December 2, 2010

Who is That Creeping Around My Backyard?

Following is Sandy Karwel's story in her own words.  Thanks for sharing this creepy experience Sandy!

This is so gross; it gives me the creeps!  Here is another horrid story of abuse, violence and corruption from Palm Bay, Florida.


Chris Richards

On Friday 11-12-2010 at 2:00 PM, I find Chris Richard, Palm Bay Police and Angelica Martinez, Code Enforcement creeping in my backyard and looking in my bedroom window. 

They were un-invited and without a warrant.

They were creeping along the north-side of my house and looking in my bedroom windows!!



How bad does it have to get, before we as a nation say:

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!


Angelica Martinez
CREEPY!!
 
Angelica Martinez has got to be one of the creepiest low-life’s on earth, she was taking pictures of my 3 foot, "plastic" vegetable screen which is in my backyard next to my bedroom window (see picture).

The city of Palm Bay hires the most ignorant cops so they can do these sorts of things like Chris Richards, who is currently attending community college to complete his AA degree. 

Chris Richards has been following me around “stalking” me for months.  When I was campaigning for City Council; he was in attendance at the Greater Senior Center Candidate Forum that was held at 7:00 PM. Richards was in police uniform, and I caught him always staring at me, almost like an obsession.  

My “plastic” vegetable screen is inside my property lines AND CLEARLY IN MY BACKYARD, so Angelica Martinez and Chris Richard had to walk inside my backyard to do their creeping, way past the NO TRESPASSING signs which are clearly posted.


Vegetable Screen and Bedroom Window

Is there a REAL health and safety hazard here?
This is a picture of my backyard bedroom window, in which Chris Richards and Angelica Martinez were taking pictures of, and looking into my bedroom window. 

But even more creepier, if you read the code citation, it says they were on my property on September 29, 2010, so they have been stalking me and repeatedly going in my backyard and looking in my bedroom windows.
The so called “fence” is my 3 foot PLASTIC VEGETABLE SCREEN.


Chris Richard from Palm Bay Police and Angelica Martinez from Code Enforcement caught looking in my bedroom window!

This is too gross and creepy!  I am in the process of filing every conceivable complaint I know of; and if anybody knows of anything else I can do, please email me at skarwel@gmail.com or call me 1-321-557-5441

Surveillance camera takes video of Richard and Martinez creeping up the north side of my house and into my backyard.

Sincerely,

Sandra Karwel

1142 Bianca Drive
Palm Bay, Florida, 32905

Phone: 321-557-5441
UPDATE 

In the wee hours of the morning 2:09 A.M. specifically, on November 30, 2010 Miss Karwel's vehicle was vandalized.  Video shows, a thug dressed in a hoodie came from across the street and up the driveway in the dark of the night.  The hooded vandal and thief then punctures the truck's tires and takes the vehicle's license plate and the whole license plate apparatus and plastic bumper footstep, and gouged the metal beyond the primer.


On the morning of December 01, 2010, Miss Karwel called the police to report that her vehicle was vandalized and the tag stolen.  The Palm Bay Police said they were "NOT" going to respond and hung-up.  She called them back, and she said she wanted them to respond and file a police report.  The 911 operator told her the police were not responding.  No police responded to the call about the vandalized truck.

The following day, The Palm Bay police responded at 9:20 A.M. with 5 officers, one of which was Chris Richard, and code enforcement officer Angelica Martinez, but they weren't there about the vandalized truck (which was located in her driveway with five punctured holes  each of the sidewalls in the front and back tires and flat on the rims) and stolen tag, they were there to issue an addendum to the, previous code enforcement violation for the plastic garden-fence in her backyard. This time the violation was for trash cans being left out after 5:00 P.M. on November 30.

--NOTE--
Waste Management didn't pick up trash until 7:51 P.M. on the day of the accused violation and even though the new $33.00 dollar bins (Multimillion-dollar-no-bid contract is being charged to the Palm Bay residents) the trash was collected by hand, by one person acting as both driver and collector.

On December 02, 2010 Palm Bay police officer Chris Richard arrived to issue a ticket for Miss Karwel's truck having vandalized tires, and a stolen, missing license tag.  As of this date (01/02/11) no investigation has been done about the vandalized truck.


BEWARE!
 Notice the items on the ticket that YOU may be cited for someday.
What a sweet and convenient deal for the city, fine the victim for the crime that has been done to them  rather than spending time and money (already collected from the taxpaying citizen) to catch the criminal.

1 comment:

  1. I want to acknowledge this as true, and Chris Richards PBPD has/is abusing the system, his office and public service. Signed: Sandra Karwel, 1142 Bianca Drive, Palm Bay, FL, 32905, skarwel@gmail.com, www.sandrakarwel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete